- We have Europe, who has public primary and secondary schools. So why is it their companies are buying up our companies? Surely it can't be the utter stupidity of those who attended the public schools there, can it?
- Japan and the Pacific Rim schools send their children to public schools. Haven't heard much about how stupid their students are.
- And what about those Asian Indians? If I remember right, they have colleges so exclusive that our Ivy League (and other "elite" schools) fight for thier refuse. And I keep running into Indian doctors. Amazing, when one would think their public education would leave them unable to add two and two together.
- And Canada? That socialist dustheap of a nation with people too stupid to learn how to run factories? They must be too busy doing the jobs I thought I'd do, having been born and raised in Flint, Michigan.
Of course, there are some Progressive Lands who've turned their back on public schooling. Who are they?
- Pakistan, who disinvested in its educational system to pay off debts. Now the students are being educated by fundamentalist Islamicists. Which may explain why we can't find Osama Bin Ladin: the students are hiding him from us.
- Of course, there's always Africa. The place that, in the fifties, invested in Universities and forgot about public primary and secondary education. Now, instead of doctores and scientists, they got AIDS and famine. Wonder why?
Guess which way we're going.
Guess which way we should go. Not just with our monies, but with our energies.