Monday, July 04, 2005

Toe is better.

Rested yesterday, worked today. Toe is much better, problems now came from tight muscles in leg (that transfered themselves up and down my arms).

One thing I've noticed: something goes wrong in one place and your focus is on that even after it's going right. Had almost no sensation there, but it seemed every time I felt some sensation (out of the ordinary) there it seemed to attract more than its fair share of attention.

I've been taking antibiotics since Thursday. I'll finish them off (as you're supposed to). Also started taking acidophilus pills in response to the antibiotics. Will finish that off as well.

Back to my rants tomorrow.

(Oh, by the way: Hope you had a happy Independence Day. As you can tell, mine was happy in part because of what I'd been suffering before.)

No comments: