Friday, June 09, 2006

Something Distrubing Happened To Me:

No, it wasn't that I was kicked out of where I live.

No, it wasn't that the lady who cried "Rape" at Duke has been proven an all-around liar. (Complete with the damning of anyone who criticizes college sports thanks to this stupid bitch)

And no, I still have my job.

Actually, I found myself with nothing in my head for an extended period of time.

I was driving around, nothing out of the ordinary, then I found my mood dropping. Nothing unusual (it happens enough times), but this time I found myself with an absolute blank mind.

Which disturbed me.

After all, there should be something going on in one's mind. I understand the idea of "still mind," but there are times I want my mind stilled and times I want my mind to be active.

And when I'm feeling down, I want my mind active and fighting. Stillness is for when I'm in a position to let my mind go blank, and I don't like my mind blanking out on me when I'm fighting to keep myself out of the pit.

I just hope this isn't the start of Alzheimer's. This is just too early to suffer from that.

No comments: